3M Scotch-Weld EC-7246-2 FST B/A Structural Epoxy Adhesive 200ml Cartridge
- Commodity Code 35061000
- Pays d'origine France
- Code UN 3077 CL9 / 3263 CL8
Product notice - This product is affected by a force majeure declared by the manufacturer, and supply will be disrupted until further notice. Click here to read the notification.
3M 7246-2 is in conformance with flammability, smoke density and toxic gas emission (FST) requirements on standards FAR 25.853, JAR 25.853 and ABD0031.
It is designed for aircraft interior bonding applications like corner splicing panel forming, insert bonding, thermoplastic bonding and bonding of tubular ducting. Room temperature cure from 20 – 25 °C is standard. Cure rate can be accelerated by application of mild heat.
- Two part paste adhesive meeting requirements of FAR/JAR 25.853 and ABD0031
- Excellent adhesion characteristics to aircraft interior substrates including thermoplastics
- Flow control for vertical applications
- Halogen and heavy metal compound free FST system
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.