3M Scotch-Weld AF 3109-2K Structural Adhesive Film
Product notice - This product is currently affected by a supply chain disruption, which may lead to longer than advertised lead times and limitations on sale. For more information, please contact your account manager or call +44 (0)1675 432 850.
Data SheetsPlease login and select to access Datasheets
3M Scotch-Weld Structural Adhesive Film AF 3109-2 provides excellent performance with easy-to-use shop handling properties. These adhesive films are available in a variety of weights and carriers to meet a range of needs without imposing excess material costs.
With high fracture toughness and peel strength, AF 3109-2 provides a reliable, long-term bond suitable for composites, metals in solid panel and honeycomb sandwich fabrication. We also offer an unsupported version, which can be used for reticulation. It is also compatible with multiple substrates and primers. In addition, AF 3109-2 exhibits excellent pre-bond humidity performance on composite substrates.
- Designed for 250°F (120°C) cure or 350°F (175°C)
- Adhesive can be cured from 225°F (107°C) up to 350°F (175°C)
- Excellent shop handling characteristics
- Excellent pre-bond humidity performance on composite substrates
- Unsupported version available for reticulation
- High-fracture toughness and peel strength
Veuillez vous reporter à notre page de livraison pour plusd’informations.