Features of Biogen Wireshield:
- Industry leading corrosion protection
- No sheen formula
- Pseudoplastic rheology increases penetration of the lubricant. This is enhanced by the use of a high pressure applicator
- BIOGEN WIRESHIELD has a wide temperature range -50°C to +180°C, ensuring resistance to high temperature applications such as heave compensation and also viability for extreme cold weather use
- The thin, non-tacky film of BIOGEN WIRESHIELD prevents build-up of dust and dirt and is highly resistant to water wash-off including cooling operations ensuring long term protection
- BIOGEN WIRESHIELD has excellent lubricating properties which reduces wear on wires and strands, ultimately maximising service life
- BIOGEN WIRESHIELD is highly stable in the presence of salt water, ensuring protection when exposed to sea water for extended periods of time.
Wire rope lubricant featuring advanced pseudoplastic rheology. BIOGEN WIRESHIELD demonstrates industry leading corrosion protection, protecting ropes from their primary failure mode. BIOGEN WIRESHIELD is a dark grey gel, however, it is designed to immediately transform into a fluid consistency under shear to aid penetration into the core of the rope. BIOGEN WIRESHIELD then returns back to a grease consistency. This transformation ensures that the lubricant resists dripping and fling.
- Approved for use on Rolls Royce Syncrolift.
Click here to view the ROCOL marine & offshore lubricants brochure.
Entrega internacional (entrega puerta a puerta) está disponible para países seleccionados en todo el mundo. Envío se calculan automáticamente basado en el peso, la ubicación y la naturaleza peligrosa de las mercancías. Los clientes también pueden elegir fábrica para arreglar su propia colección.