Please note - We are are experiencing some issues with our datasheet library, we are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.
AeroShell Sport Plus 4 Piston Engine Oil
Developed in conjunction with ROTAX, AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4 is the first oil specifically developed for light sport aviation piston engines such as the ROTAX 912 & 914 series.
Data SheetsDescarga hoy mismo la hoja técnica (TDS) del producto Aeroshell Sport Plus 4 y la hoja de datos de seguridad (SDS) del producto Aeroshell Sport Plus 4 desde Silmid. Una vez que hayas iniciado sesión o te hayas registrado, selecciona el tamaño del producto que te interese y la hoja de datos estará visible para su descarga. Please login and select to access Datasheets
Información del producto
A combination of low cylinder head temperature (compared with air cooled engines), low oil consumption and the engine internals requires a blend of high quality hydrocarbon base stocks, incorporating synthetic technology, which allows full performance with different fuel types. This oil can be used in all climates.
AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4 is intended for use in four-stroke (four-cycle) aircraft piston engines that are of an original automotive design and which cannot, therefore, use traditional Ashless Dispersant aircraft engine oil types.
These engines include carburetted, fuel-injected and turbocharged types such as the ROTAX 912 & 914 series. AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4 can also be used in integrated gearbox and wet clutch systems. AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4 can be used in engines which operate on both unleaded gasoline and Avgas 100LL.
The correct choice of additives and good solvent properties allow the oil to handle lead by-products that can form a semi solid sludge in the oil which can restrict oil passages and compromise lubrication. AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4 is superior in this respect to those oil types intended for automotive/motorcycle application.
- First specific oil for Light Sport and Very Light/Ultra light aircraft engines
- Promotes engine cleanliness
- Helps keep engines sludge and varnish free
- Helps reduce oil consumption
- Helps engines reach TBO (Time Between Overhauls)
- Protects highly stressed engines parts against scuffing and wear
- Anti-foaming additives to maximise lubrication effectiveness – especially for those engines operating an integrated gearbox
- Better cold flow characteristics for easier starts and quicker protection
- High thermal stability for longer-lasting and safer lubrication
- Can be used in any climate
- Advanced anti-rust and anti-wear package
Please Note: Do not use AeroShell Oil Sport Plus 4 in engines that are designed to use Ashless Dispersant aviation piston engines oils such as AeroShell W oils. This includes aircooled Continental Aerospace Technologies and Textron Lycoming engines.
Entrega internacional (entrega puerta a puerta) está disponible para países seleccionados en todo el mundo. Envío se calculan automáticamente basado en el peso, la ubicación y la naturaleza peligrosa de las mercancías. Los clientes también pueden elegir fábrica para arreglar su propia colección.