Features of P-422:
- Conforms with Regulation UL-510 , providing rated heat-resistance for temperatures up to 180?, and also conforms with Canada's CSA C-22-2 code.
- Chemically inert, making it impervious to virtually all chemical attach, including acids, solvents, fuels, and most alkalies.
- P-422 conforms with U.S. Federal Standards CID-A-A-59474A and ASTM D2686. - P-422 following regulations from the Boeing Company USA are certified. (BAC5034Type?/BAC5157/BAC5241/BAC5317/BAC5332/BAC5514/BAC5548/BAC5578/BAC5597)
- With polytetrafluoroethylene as a base material, this product offers remarkable strength, elongation, chemical resistance, and weather resistance, featuring a wide rage of applications, from usage as a wiring harness for aircraft-related components, to usage as heat-resistant masking tape.
- Backing Material : Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Adhesive : Silicone adhesive
- Tape Thickness : 100μm
- Adhesion strength with stainless plates : 2.8N/10mm
- Tensile Strength : 49N/10mm
- Elongation : 133%
- Breakdown Voltage : 10.5kV