AeroShell W100 Piston Engine Oil was developed specifically for aircraft piston engines. The aviation oil is ashless, promotes engine cleanliness and is SAE J-1899 approved. Supplied in a 1 USQ bottle.
Features of Aeroshell W100:
- Promotes Engine Cleanness. The non-ash forming, polymeric additive was developed to help eliminate the harmful combustion chamber deposits that occur during normal operation.
- High Viscosity Index Base Oils used in AeroShell W oils maintain their viscosity and help protect engine components more effectively under the high shear stresses that an engine places on lubricants.
- Provides Compatibility with other approved aircraft piston engine oils. Since AeroShell Oils W80, W100 and W120 are fully approved to SAE J-1899 and are listed on the relevant Qualified Products List (QPL), elaborate precautions are not needed when changing from similarly approved aircraft engine oils, as long as these oils are qualified products.
- AeroShell W Oils are inherently stable in storage. Providing that they have been stored and handled correctly, prolonged storage does not have any effect on their quality, properties or performance
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- The U.S. Specification SAE J-1899 replaces MIL-L-22851D
- U.S.: Approved J-1899 SAE Grade 50
- British: Approved J-1899 SAE Grade 50
- French: AIR 3570 (Grade SAE 30)
- Russian: MS-20
- Joint Service Designation: OMD-250
***Please note packaging styles may vary during switch over to learn more click here***
Entrega internacional (entrega puerta a puerta) está disponible para países seleccionados en todo el mundo. Envío se calculan automáticamente basado en el peso, la ubicación y la naturaleza peligrosa de las mercancías. Los clientes también pueden elegir fábrica para arreglar su propia colección.