AeroShell Grease 7 is an advanced multi-purpose grease, composed of a synthetic oil thickened with Microgel®, possessing good load carrying ability over a wide temperature range.
Features of AeroShell Grease 7
- It is inhibited against corrosion and has excellent resistance to water. The useful operating temperature range is 73°C to +149°C.
- AeroShell Grease 7 satisfies nearly all the airframe grease requirements of turbine engined aircraft and also those of piston engined aircraft provided that seal incompatibility does not occur.
- Most civil aircraft manufacturers approve AeroShell Grease 7 as a general purpose grease either by brand name or by specification.
- It is recommended for lubricating highly loaded gears, actuator screw mechanisms, etc., also for instrument and general airframe lubrication within the temperature range of 73°C to +149°C.
- AeroShell Grease 7 contains a synthetic ester oil and should not be used in contact with incompatible seal materials. Refer to the General Notes at the front of this section.
- AeroShell Grease 7 is a clay-based grease approved to MIL-PRF-23827C Type II; it should not be mixed with soap-based greases approved to MILPRF- 23827C Type I.
Entrega internacional (entrega puerta a puerta) está disponible para países seleccionados en todo el mundo. Envío se calculan automáticamente basado en el peso, la ubicación y la naturaleza peligrosa de las mercancías. Los clientes también pueden elegir fábrica para arreglar su propia colección.