$6.14 + VAT
$5.97 + VAT
$5.81 + VAT
Features of 3M 88:
- Flame retardant
- Designed with an elastic backing and an aggressive adhesive, to provide a moisture-tight electrical and mechanical protection with minimum bulk
- Designed to perform continuously in ambient temperatures of up to 105°C (220°F) and conformable for cold weather applications down to 18°C (0°F)
- Good elongation for excellent conformability to irregular surfaces
- Conforms to BS 3924 and UL510
- Excellent resistance to alkalis, acids, corrosion and varying weather conditions (including ultraviolet exposure)
- Primary electrical insulation for all wire and cable splices rated up to 600 volts and 105°C.
- Forms a protective abrasion resistant cover for high voltage cable joints and terminations.
- For fixed wire joints up to 1000V.
- For harnessing wires and cables
- For indoor or outdoor applications
Specifications and Information
$6.14 excl VAT
($6.14 Inc VAT)
No stock - lead time 17 days
Country Of Origin
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.