$18.21 + VAT
$17.30 + VAT
$16.85 + VAT
$16.40 + VAT
- Excellent adhesion under all climatic condition
- Good mechanical strength
- Fluoresces under UV light as an aid to inspection.
- Wide temperature range –55oC to +130oC
- Non-corrosive to Cadmium and Zinc plate (contains no phenols).
- Resistant to mould growth.
- Can be totally removed with Electrolube Remover Gel DRG
- Excellent resistance to a wide variety of chemicals including acids and alkalis
- Excellent dielectric properties.
- Is RoHS-2 Compliant (2011/65/EU)
- MIL Approval (MIL-1-46058C): Meets approval
- IPC-CC-830: Meets approval
- DEF-STAN 59/47: Meets approval
Specifications and Information
$18.21 excl VAT
($18.21 Inc VAT)
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN1950 CL2 N/A
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.