Dowsil Firestop 400 does not emit halogenated by-products under fire conditions. For internal perimeter pointing around door and window frames, and in joints formed where fire rated partition sections meet.
- Tested to B.S.476 Part 22: 1987 and B.S.476 Part 7: 1987
- Up to a 4 hour fire rating can be achieved
- Class 2 classification for surface spread of flame
- Mean toxicity index 2.0 when tested to NES713: 1985
- Resists mildew and mould growth
- 30-45 minutes tack free time
- Good unprimed adhesion to most common construction substrates
Please note this product was previously known as Dow Corning.
Specifications and Information
$6.84 excl VAT
($6.84 Inc VAT)
No stock - lead time 31 days
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.