$16.30 + VAT
$15.48 + VAT
$15.08 + VAT
$14.66 + VAT
- Excellent adhesion under all climatic conditions.
- Fluoresces under UV light as an aid to inspection.
- Wide temperature range -55°C to +130°C.
- Can be soldered through without fear of highly toxic gases being produced (contains no isocyanates).
- Non-corrosive to Cadmium and Zinc plate (contains no phenols).
- Resistant to mould growth.
- Can be totally removed with Ultrasolve.
- Excellent Dielectric properties.
- Air drying.
Specifications and Information
$16.30 excl VAT
($16.30 Inc VAT)
9 In stock
Country Of Origin
UN1263 CL3 II
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.