AC-131 is a sol-gel surface preparation that promotes enhanced adhesion as a result of the chemical interaction at the metallic interface on one side of the pre-treatment coating and the organic coating on the other side.
- Excellent for preparing aluminium, nickel, and titanium alloy parts subsequently finished with epoxy-based and polyurethane-based organic coatings.
- Helps reduces labor time and water usage; no scrubbing or rinsing required
- Superior adhesion of organic coatings to metal substrates.
- Eliminates chromates from surface treatment process.
- Reduces hazardous materials and waste compared to other conversion coating products and preparation methods.
- Proven to significantly reduce Rivet Rash.
- Two-part surface pre-treatment, water-based, non-chromate, blue, used prior to painting.