Bonderite C-IC 4409 AERO Acid Cleaner/Deoxidizer 31Kg Drum
Bonderite C-IC 4409 (formerly known as Turco) Aero Liquid Acid Cleaner/Deoxidizer. This product is supplied in a 31kg drum.
- UN Number 1805 CL8
- Commodity Code 34029010
- Country of Origin Germany
Data SheetsDownload the Bonderite C-IC 4409 AERO Acid Cleaner/Deoxidizer 31Kg Drum technical data sheet (TDS) and the Bonderite C-IC 4409 AERO Acid Cleaner/Deoxidizer 31Kg Drum safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access Datasheets
Bonderite C-IC 4409 AERO (known as TURCO 4409) is a clear, colorless liquid acid cleaner and deoxidizer designed for use on ferrous and nonferrous alloys by immersion, spray and hand wipe methods.
Bonderite C-IC 4409 Aero is not intended for use on magnesium alloys and high strength steels.
- Cleaner can be diluted to meet specific leaning/deoxidizing requirements
- Readily rinses from parts with water or steam
- Imparts satin finish on aluminum alloys
- Produces excellent base for paint on aluminum alloys
- Removes rust from ferrous alloys
Tanks and associated equipment should be fabricated from acid-resistant stainless steel, or plastic. Mild steel tanks and equipment are not suitable for long term usage.
Hand Wipe Application:
Use BONDERITE C-IC 4409 AERO at about 15% in water at room temperature. Apply by brush or cloth saturated with solution. Gentle scrubbing speeds corrosion removal. Rinse with steam cleaner, hot or cold water.
- Ambient Cleaning: Use BONDERITE C-IC 4409 AERO at 25% to 50% in water at room temperature. Immerse parts in solution for 3 to 10 minutes. Rinse with cold or warm water.
- Hot Tank Cleaning: Use BONDERITE C-IC 4409 AERO at 5% to 10% in water at room temperature. Heat solution to desired temperature, not to exceed 60°C. Immerse parts for 3 to 1- minutes. Rinse with cold or warm water.
- Spray Method: Use BONDERITE C-IC 4409 AERO at about 15% of water at room temperature. Heat solution to desired temperature, not to exceed 60°C. Spray by means of a siphon or non atomizing spray methods. Rinse with cold or warm water.
Always add BONDERITE C-IC 4409 AERO to water. Mechanical agitation is recommended.
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.