3M Scotch 23 Rubber Splicing Tape 19mm x 9.15Mt Roll
Scotch® Rubber Splicing Tape 23 is a highly conformable, self-fusing EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) based, high voltage splicing tape.
- Commodity Code 40069000
- Country of Origin Brazil
Data SheetsDownload the 3M Scotch 23 Rubber Splicing Tape 19mm x 9.15Mt Roll technical data sheet (TDS) and the 3M Scotch 23 Rubber Splicing Tape 19mm x 9.15Mt Roll safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access Datasheets
Features of 3M 23:
- Can be used to splice and terminate cables whose emergency overload temperatures can reach 266°F (130°C)
- Based on Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)
- Physical and electrical properties are unaffected by the degree of stretch
- Self-fusing tape
- Excellent electrical properties
- A special polyester liner which will not stick to the tape upon unwind
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.