3M AC-251 B-2 Aerospace Sealant 3.5oz Kit
3M Aerospace Sealant AC-251 is our two-part, manganese dioxide cured, polysulfide based sealant for aircraft windshields, canopies and windows.
- UN Number 3082 CL9
- Commodity Code 32141010
- Country of Origin United States
Data SheetsDownload the 3M AC-251 B-2 Aerospace Sealant 3.5oz Kit technical data sheet (TDS) and the 3M AC-251 B-2 Aerospace Sealant 3.5oz Kit safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access Datasheets
3M Aerospace Sealant AC-251 is our two-part, manganese dioxide cured, polysulfide based sealant for aircraft windshields, canopies and windows. This quick curing product is easy to tool, and the non-sag formula holds its shape on vertical and horizontal surfaces. AC-251 is effective for acrylic, glass, and polycarbonate aircraft transparencies and exterior mold line applications.
3M Aerospace Sealant AC-251 is designed to create an aesthetically pleasing and highly effective seal. Its formulation prevents crazing on adjacent transparent surfaces, making our black, non-sagging product look as good as it performs. AC-251 is designed for optimal performance when used with 3M Adhesion Promoter.
- Maintains flexibility and bond strength for reliable performance on aircraft transparencies
- Contains no added solvents to prevent crazing on transparent surfaces
- Formulated to resist UV degradation
- Black color provides clean exterior mold lines
- Non-sag formula is easy to mix and apply by injection dispenser or spatula for fast application time
- Qualified to multiple aerospace material specifications
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.