3M Sealant Remover Cutter No.3
The 3M SR Cutter is a plastic rotary cutting tool with an attached 1/4"-28 male threaded metal mandrel for use on slow speed right angle drills.
- Commodity Code 84679900
- Country of Origin United States
Data SheetsDownload the 3M Sealant Remover Cutter No.3 technical data sheet (TDS) and the 3M Sealant Remover Cutter No.3 safety data sheet (SDS) from Silmid today. Once you have logged in or signed up, the datasheet will be visible for download if one is available. Please login to access Datasheets
The SR Cutter works quickly and efficiently to peel off sealants or other thick coatings with minimal to no abrasion to the underlying base material, replacing tedious scraping by hand and messy chemical solvents.
- Clean without the need for chemical solvents, eliminating chemical mess and waste
- Easy to use, attaching to a rotary tool to replace time consuming hand scraping with metal scrapers that gouge the workpiece
- Removes sealants and coatings cleanly with minimal or no abrasion to underlying paints, primers or metal
- A 6.35 mm-28 male threaded metal mandrel is attached – for use on slow speed right angle drills
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.