$38.76 + VAT
$36.82 + VAT
$35.86 + VAT
$34.88 + VAT
Alpha SAS 136 is a high viscosity, high strength anaerobic adhesive used for bonding rigid assemblies. SAS 136 is suitable for the retention of bearings, pulleys, gears, shafts, bushes, studs, etc.
- Fast curing
- Improves stress distribution
- Provides superior vibration resistance
- Slip fitting allows easy assembly
- Eliminates fretting corrosion and stress fatigue common to interference fits.
- Does not harden air.
- Hardens at room temperature in the absence of air and in the presence of metals.
- Easily dispensed.
- One component needs no mixing.
- Free from solvent.
- Thin oil films will be tolerated.
- Eliminates interference fit.
- Restores fit to worn out assemblies.
- Alpha SAS 136
- 50ml Polybottle
Specifications and Information
$38.76 excl VAT
($38.76 Inc VAT)
No stock - lead time 38 days