NITTO (Formerly Permacel) P-421 5 Mil PTFE Film Tape 25mm x 33Mt (1In x 36Yd) Roll (Meets BAC 5034 Type IV Class 3B *BAC 5157 *CID A-A-59474C Type I Class 4)
£72.42 excl VAT
£86.90 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
Features of P- 421:
- Cured silicone adhesive enhances P-421’s ability to operate over a wide temperature range.
- PTFE backing provides low coefficient friction, which makes for a slick surface that promotes the quick movement of materials.
- Impervious to most chemical attacks, including acids, solvents, fuels and most alkalies.
- Backing Material : PTFE Film
- Adhesive : Cured Silicone
- Tape Thickness : 0.17mm / 6.8 =mils
- Adhesion to steel : 4.0 N/10mm / 37.0oz/in
- Tensile Strength : 116 N/10mm / 66.0Lbs/in
- Elongation : 143%
- Dielectric Strength : 17.8 kV / 17,800 Volts
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.