P-306L is a heavy-duty, lead free, PVC film tape engineered specifically as a corrosion resistant covering for metal floors, pipes and conduits installed either above or below ground making this product ideal for use in various aerospace, industrial, housing and construction markets.
£66.71 excl VAT
£80.05 inc VAT
Commodity Code: 39199080
£66.71 + VAT
£64.95 + VAT
£63.20 + VAT
Features of P306L:
- High tack, high hold adhesive resistant to most bacteria and fungus growth.
- Strong bonding between the adhesive and PVC minimizes shrinkage, permitting narrow overlap settings when the tape is applied with automatic equipment. This maximizes usage and reduces product waste.
- Able to withstand considerable shock without abrasion or puncture damage. Available Interlined P-306L was developed for easy wide-width applications.
- REACH & ROHS compliant.
- DOP Free.
- Backing Material : Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) film
- Adhesive : Rubber-base
- Tape Thickness : 0.254mm / 10.0 =mils
- Adhesion to steel : 3.27 N/10mm / 30 oz/in
- Tensile strength : 49 N/10mm / 28 lbs/in
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.