P-306 is a heavy-duty, lead free, PVC film tape engineered specifically for the corrosion resistant coveringof pipes and conduits installed either above or below ground making this product ideal for use in variousaerospace, industrial, housing and construction markets.
£305.62 excl VAT
£366.74 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
£305.62 + VAT
£290.34 + VAT
£282.70 + VAT
£275.06 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 1050 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
Features of P-306L:
- High tack, high hold adhesive resistant to most bacteria and fungus growth.
- Strong bonding between the adhesive and PVC minimizes shrinkage, permitting narrow overlap settings when the tape is applied with automatic equipment. This maximises usage and reduces product waste.
- Able to withstand considerable shock without abrasion or puncture damage.
- Available Interlined P-306L was developed for easy wide-width applications.
- REACH & ROHS compliant.
- DOP Free.
- Masking tape for various media blast applications.
- Provides a long lasting seal against moisture, corrosion, electrolytic action and many chemicals..
- Used as a moisture barrier on the floor panels of commercial aircrafts and other markets as needed.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.