3M VHB 4950P Acrylic Foam Tape 25mm x 33Mt Roll
3M 4950P VHB is an Acrylic Foam Tape that is supplied in a roll measuring - 25mm x 33Mt.
- Commodity Code 39199080
- Country of Origin Germany
Product notice - This product is due to be discontinued. For information regarding alternative products please contact us on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1675 432850.
Data SheetsPlease login to access datasheets
3M VHB Tape 4950 replaces screws, rivets and studs to permanently adhere one substrate to another while spreading the stress load across the entire length of the joint. 3M VHB tape has general purpose adhesive on both sides of firm type foam. It is white, 1.1 mm thick and bonds to many high surface energy substrates.
- Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
- White, 1.1 mm, general purpose adhesive on both sides of firm type foam bonds to many high surface energy substrates.
- Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.