P-423 has outstanding bond ability without a liner. The bondable backing offsets the anti-stick property of a conventional PTFE film for uses requiring coatings to wet out and adhere to tape surface.
£59.95 excl VAT
£71.94 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 87 days
£59.95 + VAT
£58.38 + VAT
£56.80 + VAT
Features of P-423:
- This tape is ideal for use in the aerospace and electrical markets
- Provides unsurpassed dielectric strength for its thickness over the widest range of temperatures for high voltage insulation.
- Excellent conformability.
- Tough, high abrasion and tear resistance.
- Bond ability without interliner facilitates the handling and application of P-423.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.