£1368.68 + VAT
£1300.25 + VAT
£1266.03 + VAT
£1231.81 + VAT
Excellent for many lane and safety marking applications. When used with an applicator like the M-77 dispenser, 3M™ Vinyl Tape 471 can be quickly applied to define storage and safety areas. The fact that 3M tape 471 tape is quickly and cleanly removed in most cases makes it a faster, more versatile and less costly option than painting.
Using tape for lane marking instead of painting also eliminates the need to ventilate paint solvents from an open area. Because they have low leachable halogens and sulfur, 3M™ Vinyl Tapes 471 and 4712 can be used in corrosion sensitive applications like the nuclear and stainless steel industries. 3M tape 4712 is great for die cuts and large area masking. Printed 3M tape 4712 can extend the range of 3M tape 471 for color coding by allowing multiple colors or identification on one tape.
3M tapes 471 and 4712 stretch to seal canisters and other storage containers that require a tight seal. Vivid colours of the tapes make them ideal for color, coding and decorating.
- Pigmented backings maintain their vivid colours even when exposed to heavy abrasion
- Can be sold to Commercial Item Description A-A-1689 Type I & II
- Conformability and dead stretch properties are ideal for taping, wrapping or sealing many curved, convex, or irregular surfaces
- Rubber adhesive provides good adhesion to many surfaces for easier application and excellent holding strength
- Sharp colors for color coding or marking systems, draw attention and help enhance plant safety
- Clean removal from many surfaces which helps reduce clean-up and labor costs
- Abrasion resistant and longer potential application life
- Good solvent resistance for application protection and longer product life
- 3M™ Vinyl Tape 4712 can be printed using the thermal printing process
- Brand - 3M
- Black Vinyl Tape
- Measures - 48in x 36yd Roll