3M™ Safety-Walk™ Slip Resistant General Purpose Tape 600 Series is a mineral-coated, abrasive material adhered by a durable resin to a pressure-sensitive adhesive backed plastic film.
£178.30 excl VAT
£213.96 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
Commodity Code: 68053080
£178.30 + VAT
£169.39 + VAT
£164.93 + VAT
£160.47 + VAT
Features of 3M Safety Walk Slip Resistant Tape:
- General Purpose
- Anti-slip tape for light to heavy shoe-traffic areas
- High quality abrasive particles to ensure long-lasting friction in any application
- Highly durable surface withstands the rigours of equipment traffic
- Low-profile design helps reduce trip hazard
- High performance pressure-sensitive adhesive for easy application
- Applications: flat surfaces, steps, stairways, entrances, ramps, ladders, lawn equipment, snowmobiles, scooters, construction machinery and vehicles
- Custom shapes and sizes are also available
- NFSI High Traction Certification
It provides an effective slip resistant surface in light to heavy shoe-traffic areas. Primarily for use on dry, wet, oily floors in industrial and commercial applications with intensive pedestrian or light vehicle traffic such as: corridors, production and storage rooms, ramps, stairways, ladders, footplates on machines and emergency exits. Available in a variety of colours and sizes.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.