3Mâ„¢ Polyurethane Protective Tape 8681HS is made from an abrasion resistant polyurethane elastomer that resists punctures, tearing, abrasion and erosion.
£910.31 excl VAT
£1092.37 inc VAT
£910.31 + VAT
£886.35 + VAT
£862.40 + VAT
An outdoor grade polyurethane protective tape with high shear acrylic adhesive used for aircraft and rotor blade leading edge protection.
- Very tough thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer designed for abrasion, erosion, scratch, puncture, and impact resistance. Formulated for UV resistance.
- Easily applied to a variety of surfaces; conformable and can be painted or applied over painted surfaces
- Simplified installation process; fast and easy to apply
- Applications include aircraft and rotor blade leading edge protection.
- Landfillable; contains no VOCs
- Qualified to numerous Lockheed, Boeing and Airbus specifications for extreme protection from rock, sand and rain erosion and impact
- Scratch, puncture, erosion and impact resistant
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.