Scapa 1612 PCB is a Plate Masking Tape designed for use as a stop off masking tin/lead stripping, masking precious metal plating in the manufacture of printed circuit boards.
- The tape has excellent resistance to aqueous acids and alkalis
- Good resistance to organic solvents
- The thickness of the adhesive allows it to flow between the conductors giving a well defined stop-off line and reduced undercutting
- The adhesive resists plating bath chemicals without the risk of contaminating them
- The translucency of the tape simplifies accurate positioning on the board
- Scapa 1612 PCB
- Plate Masking Tape
- 25mm x 66Mt H138/25
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.