- Translucent green adhesive based on polyester film
- Heavy coating of specially formulated silicone adhesive.
- The adhesive is approximately four times thicker than that of conventional tapes made from a similar gauge base film
£23.44 excl VAT
£28.13 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
£23.44 + VAT
£22.82 + VAT
£22.20 + VAT
- Designed for use as a stop-off masking tin/lead stripping
- Masking precious metal plating in the manufacture of printed circuit boards
Feautures and Benefits
- The tape has excellent resistance to aqueous acids and alkalis
- Good resistance to organic solvents
- The thickness of the adhesive allows it to flow between the conductors giving a well defined stop-off line and reduced undercutting
- The adhesive resists plating bath chemicals without the risk of contaminating them
- The translucency of the tape simplifies accurate positioning on the board
- If used for solder strip masking it may often be left in position for subsequent precious metal
- The tape may be easily removed without leaving adhesive deposits on the board
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.