£1.64 excl VAT
£1.97 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
- Ensures concentricity of the cable is maintained during the vulcanisation of rubber elastomeric cables.
- Helps overall cable flexibility by letting the cores slide more easily against each other.
- Prevents over-extrusion material penetrating core gaps.
- Protects heat damage to core insulation by acting as a barrier to high temperature over-extrusion processes, e.g. lead or aluminium.
- Protects inner and outer sheaths from cutting in steel amoured cables.
- High tensile strength helps prevent bird-caging.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.