NITTO P-55 Flame Retardant Double Coated Cloth Carpet Tape Natural White 25mm x 23Mt Roll *BMS5-133G Type ll Class 1 *ABS 5648A *FAR 25.853
P-55 is a high performance flame retardant double coated cloth backed tape. It’s engineered as a highly conformable carpet installation tape that maintains both Airbus and Boeing QPL approvals making it ideal in Aerospace markets as well as housing and construction applications.
£20.54 excl VAT
£24.65 inc VAT
12 In stock
£20.54 + VAT
£19.51 + VAT
£19.00 + VAT
£18.49 + VAT
SHELF GUARANTEE: 450 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 450 days for this product
Features of P-55:
- High performance rubber adhesive provides quick stick properties but superior bonding properties that improve with age.
- Cotton Cloth backing provides excellent strength and superior conformability.
- Adhesive bonds well to the cloth backing offering minimal residue during removal helping improve productivity during maintenance and repair.
- FAR 25.853 approval for flame retardancy and ABD0031-E para 6.3, 7.3, 7.3.1 and 7.3.2 Table 1 for smoke density and toxic gas emissions.
- Backing Material : Cotton Cloth
- Adhesive : Cured Rubber / Resin, flame retardant
- Tape Thickness : 0.432mm / 17.0 =mils
- Adhesion to steel : 11.4 N/10mm / 105 oz/in
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.