NITTO (Formerly Permacel) P-422 PTFE Film Based Silicone Adhesive Tape Grey 32mm x 33Mt (1.25In x 36Yd) Roll* BAC5034
£70.02 excl VAT
£84.02 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
Features of P-422:
- Conforms with Regulation UL-510 , providing rated heat-resistance for temperatures up to 180?, and also conforms with Canada's CSA C-22-2 code.
- Chemically inert, making it impervious to virtually all chemical attach, including acids, solvents, fuels, and most alkalies.
- P-422 conforms with U.S. Federal Standards CID-A-A-59474A and ASTM D2686. - P-422 following regulations from the Boeing Company USA are certified. (BAC5034Type?/BAC5157/BAC5241/BAC5317/BAC5332/BAC5514/BAC5548/BAC5578/BAC5597)
- With polytetrafluoroethylene as a base material, this product offers remarkable strength, elongation, chemical resistance, and weather resistance, featuring a wide rage of applications, from usage as a wiring harness for aircraft-related components, to usage as heat-resistant masking tape.
- Backing Material : Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Adhesive : Silicone adhesive
- Tape Thickness : 100μm
- Adhesion strength with stainless plates : 2.8N/10mm
- Tensile Strength : 49N/10mm
- Elongation : 133%
- Breakdown Voltage : 10.5kV
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.