3M Impact Stripping Tape 500 is a specially compounded light green rubber-backed tape with an acrylic adhesive and easy-release liner.
£38.80 excl VAT
£46.56 inc VAT
2 In stock
£38.80 + VAT
£36.86 + VAT
£35.89 + VAT
£34.92 + VAT
- 3M Impact Stripping Tape 500 is designed for masking and surface protection during dry media blast paint removal, as well as other blasting applications.
- It is recommended that the temperature of the application surface is at least 40°F (4°C) or above. The application surface should be warm, clean, and dry to ensure.
- Rub down firmly when applying to achieve maximum adhesion to surface.
- Specially formulated rubber backing designed to withstand impact against common blasting media including aluminum oxide, steel shot, glass bead, and plastic media.
- Die-cuttable, easy-release liner.
- Acrylic adhesive for excellent adhesion to various surfaces.
- Masking to protect surfaces from overspray during blasting applications.
- Ideal for protection during plastic media blast (PMB) paint stripping operations.
- Stencil designs for wood and glass signs.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.