Dowcal 100 Heat Transfer Fluid is an ethylene glyco-based heat transfer fluid for use in a wide rangew of industrial, pharmaceutical, HVAC and heat recovery operations
£590.42 excl VAT
£708.50 inc VAT
Commodity Code: 34039900
£590.42 + VAT
£560.90 + VAT
£546.14 + VAT
£531.38 + VAT
- Also suitable for applications requiring corrosion protection at lower glycol concentrations such as ground source heat pumps
- Hard water stability to enable use with local tap water
- Compatible with commonly used elastomers
- Long fluid lifetime, lowering maintenance costs
- Improved corrosion protection imparticular for aluminium alloys
- Free if nitrite, borax and CMR (carcinogenic, mutagenic and reprotoxic)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.