Castrol Hyspin AWS 32 33OM hydraulic oil range is based upon highly refined mineral oil with a low zinc containing anti-wear system
£64.38 excl VAT
£77.26 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
£64.38 + VAT
£61.16 + VAT
£59.55 + VAT
£57.94 + VAT
- The Castrol Hyspin AWS hydraulic oil range is based upon highly refined mineral oil with a low zinc containing anti-wear system.
- Hyspin AWS has been specially formulated to provide good anti-wear and thermal stability performance using the very latest additive technology. The careful blend of additives with a high quality base stock ensures that Hyspin AWS has excellent hydrolytic and oxidative stability while exhibiting a minimal tendency to produce sludge and deposits. In addition, Hyspin AWS provides corrosion protection to ferrous and yellow metal components found within a hydraulic system.
- This range is designed for use in industrial hydraulic systems which require anti-wear protection. It is also suitable for other duties in which lubricants of high oxidation stability and lubrication performance are required, such as lightly loaded gears, variable speed units and bearings.
- The Hyspin AWS range is fully compatible with elastomer materials commonly used for static and dynamic seals, such as nitrile, silicone and fluorinated (e.g. Viton) polymers.
- Hyspin AWS is classified as follows:DIN 51502 classification - HLPISO 6743/4 - Hydraulic Oils Type HM
- Hyspin AWS grades meet the requirements (for appropriate viscosity grade) of:
- DIN 51524 Part 2
- Cincinnati Lamb (Milacron) P 68-69-70
- Denison (Parker Hannafin) HF-0
- US Steel 126 & 127
- Eaton (formerly Vickers) I-286-S & M-2950-S
- Bosch Rexroth RE90220
- Good thermal and oxidative stability leads to longer operating life, reduction in lubricant costs and minimises deposit formation giving a cleaner system.
- Excellent anti-wear performance gives wear protection and reduces downtime from unscheduled maintenance.
- Good filterability characteristics (including in the presence of water) enables cost savings to be made from increased filter life and reduced maintenance.
- Excellent water separation and hydrolytic stability means reduced down time through prolonged lubricant life and increased equipment reliability.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.