Ambersil flaw detector is a quick drying developer, for the non-destructive testing of surfaces and structures.
£8.26 excl VAT
£9.91 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£8.26 + VAT
£8.04 + VAT
£7.82 + VAT
- The inspection can be carried out with ready-to-use aerosols.
- Results are produced quickly and easily.
- An economical technology with no need for expensive and advanced equipment.
- A sensitive and reliable test method.
- Widely applicable, regardless the nature of the materials and shape of the objects.
- RCC-M Tome III Chap. MC4200
- ASME Code Section V
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.