Vaculoy is manufactured using high purity raw materials and the alloy is conditioned using AlphaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s VACULOY viscosity and dross lowering treatment. This results in a pure low dross high fluidity solder alloy, which is free of cast in impurities and included oxides.
£750.46 excl VAT
£900.55 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 45 days
£750.46 + VAT
£712.94 + VAT
£694.18 + VAT
£675.41 + VAT
- VACULOY treated prior to casting: this removes finely divided suspended oxides that are found in all virgin raw materials. This increases the fluidity and hence soldering defects.
- The remove of the finely divided oxide reduces drossing rate, the wave stays cleaner, longer.
- Has a proven track record; no need to take chances.
- VACULOY is the ideal companion product for all wave soldering systems. VACULOY is idea for the following types of applications:
- High volume wave soldering processes
- Applications requiring dual wave and chip wave systems
- Boards that are densely populated
- A solder pot temperature of 240-250? is recommended. For suitable wave solder fluxes, please see our selector guide. Reclaim services, including dedicated lead-free containers, are also available. Please consult your local sales office.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.