MAGNAGLO® 410HF is an oil-based, ready-to-use fluorescent inks for wet method magnetic particle testing.
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
Commodity Code: 32151900
Features of 410 HF:
- Clear, bright indications under UV light
- Low maintenance, oil-based suspension
- High sensitivity
- Excellent fluorescent contrast for quick identification and better inspection quality
- Excellent particle mobility
- Good dispersion stability
- Protects parts and equipment against corrosion
- Great concentration consistency
- Superior surface wetting
- Even surface coverage for better detection
They give clear bright yellow/green indications when viewed in a darkened area under UV(A) of peak wavelength 365nm. Used in conjunction with suitable magnetising equipment, our fluorescent magnetic inks will locate medium-fine surface and slightly sub-surface defects.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.