Snoop and Real Cool Snoop liquid leak detectors detect gas leaks in hard-to-reach areas. Real Cool Snoop Liquid Leak Detector works at temperatures as low as â€“65Â°F (â€“54Â°C), even on very small leaks and vertical surfaces.
£96.48 excl VAT
£115.78 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£96.48 + VAT
£91.66 + VAT
£89.24 + VAT
£86.83 + VAT
- Composition: Deionized water, a surfactant, and ethylene glycol to prevent freezing at low temperatures.
- Temperature rating: Can be used over a temperature range of –65 to 200°F (–54 to 93°C).
Specifications: Meets the performance requirements of:
- MIL-PRF-25567 Leak Detector Compound, Oxygen Systems, Type II, –54 to 1°C (–65 to 33°F).
- NFPA 52 Section 6-12.2 Leak Testing Compressed Natural Gas Vehicular Fuel System.
- EPA Part 60, Appendix A, Method 21, Section 4.3.3 Alternative Screening Procedures Using Soap Solutions.
- ASTM G186-05, Standard Test Method for Determining Whether Gas-Leak-Detector Fluid Solutions Can Cause Stress Corrosion Cracking of Brass Alloys.
Warning: Use Snoop and Real Cool Snoop liquid leak detectors only on external surfaces.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.