AeroShell Compound 07 is a de-icing fluid composed of ethylene glycol, isopropyl alcohol and distilled water and is used for the in-flight de-icing of windscreens, propellers and wings tailplanes etc on suitably equipped aircraft
£156.73 excl VAT
£188.08 inc VAT
8 In stock
UN Number: UN1987 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£156.73 + VAT
£148.89 + VAT
£144.98 + VAT
£141.06 + VAT
- AeroShell Compound 07 is used for in-flight de-icing of windscreens, propellers, wings, tailplanes, etc. on suitably equipped aircraft.
- AeroShell Compound 07 is also recommended for removing hoar frost and light snow/ice from parked aircraft.
- AeroShell Compound 07 can be sprayed undiluted or mixed with up to 50% volume of water, depending upon the severity of the icing conditions, the efficiency of the spraying technique and whether it is applied hot or cold.
Specifications, Approvals & Recommendations
- Approved DTD.406B (British)
- NATO Code S-745
- Joint Service Designation AL-5
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.