Hylosil 607 is an automotive oxime curing RTV silicone sealant.
£15.89 excl VAT
£19.07 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
£15.89 + VAT
£15.10 + VAT
£14.70 + VAT
£14.30 + VAT
Features of Hylosil 607:
- Hylosil 607 is a neutral, non-corrosive, low odour, Room Temperature Vulcanising, (RTV) silicone sealant/adhesive.
- It is a high performance engineering grade which is used in the automotive industry and for general manufacturing.
- It can also be used in a variety of applications and is particularly suitable for high strength applications in odour sensitive environments.
- Hylosil 607 is a special purpose adhesive and sealant that can be used for a variety of applications.
- It has good resistance to oils and aqueous anti-freeze agents Unlike general-purpose silicone sealants,
- Hylosil 607 contains no solvents and does not evolve acetic acid during cure.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.