TSE 3221S is a translucent one-component, heat curable (addition cure) silicone adhesive designed for sealing and coating. TSE 3221S adheres well to a variety of substrates, such as metals, plastics, ceramics and glass without the use of a primer.
£111.67 excl VAT
£134.00 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£111.67 + VAT
£103.29 + VAT
£100.50 + VAT
Key Performance Properties
- Ready to use - one component
- Heat accelerated cure
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates – plastics, metals, ceramics and glass
- Non-corrosive to metals
- Excellent high and low temperature resistance
- Sealing and coating for hybrid ICs, semiconductor modules, automotive electronic units, communication devices, home appliance assemblies and etc.
- Adhesive for heat cured silicone rubber
- Base for silicone printing inks
Âƒ Sealing and coating for hybrid ICs, semiconductor modules, automotive electronic units, communication devices, home appliance assemblies and etc. Âƒ Adhesive for heat cured silicone rubber Âƒ Base for silicone printing inks
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.