Momentive RTV5243 series sealants are alkoxy neutral cure, one-component, ready to use, electronic grade silicone adhesive sealants exhibiting high strength that will maintain a strong bond even when exposed to moist environments.
- RTV5240 series sealant are true neutral curing silicone sealants that release methyl alcohol during cure while exposed to atmospheric moisture at room temperature. Unlike most alkoxy curing silicone sealants, RTV5240 series cures very rapidly
- A non-corrosive curing process that does not produce exothermic heat or corrosive by-products can be used on corrosion-sensitive electrical and electronic equipment with no adverse effect
- Fast green strength build, fast cure (approximately 4x faster than traditional alkoxy sealants)
- Low odor cure by-product
- Tough and resilient sealant with primerless adhesion to most metals, painted surfaces and plastics
- UL recognized component, File number E-36952
- Superior hydrolytic stability. The RTV5240 series has demonstrated that it is able to maintain adhesion to many substrates after 20 weeks immersion in 60Â°C water
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Withstands exposure to harsh environments such as chemical, ozone, moisture and weathering
- Compatible with sensitive metals and plastics
- Good tear resistance
- Easy handling with no mixing, heating or solvent hazards
- Retains elastomeric properties at temperatures of -75 to 400ÂºF
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.