Momentive RTV122 adhesive sealants are one-component, ready-to-use, and cure to a tough, resilient silicone rubber on exposure to atmospheric moisture at room temperature
£16.05 excl VAT
£19.26 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 143 days
£16.05 + VAT
£15.62 + VAT
£15.20 + VAT
Key Features and Benefits
- Primerless adhesion to many metals and plastics*.
- Non-corrosive to aluminum and steel per MIL-A-46146A+.
- Lower odor cure than conventional acetoxy silicone sealants.
- UL Recognition. Recognized by Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. under their Component Recognition Program (UL File No. E-36952).
- One component.
- Cures at room temperature.
- Excellent electrical insulation properties.
- Retains elastomeric properties at temperatures of -60ÂºC (-75ÂºF) to 204ÂºC (400ÂºF) for long periods and to 260ÂºC (500ÂºF) for short periods.
- Excellent weatherability, ozone, and chemical resistance.
- (*) Do not use with polycarbonate. Ammonia and alcohol are by-products of cure. Ammonia may cause crazing of the polycarbonate.
- (+) Non-corrosive to aluminum and steel per MIL-A-46146A. Will discolor sensitive metals such as copper and brass when tested per MIL-A-46146A. If you require a sealant that does not discolor copper and brass, suitable sealants are available from Momentive Performance Materials.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.