Hylomar Silicone Sealant 103 is a non-corrosive, low odour (when compared with Acetoxy based sealants), Room Temperature Vulcanising (RTV) silicone compound.
£14.43 excl VAT
£17.32 inc VAT
11 In stock
£14.43 + VAT
£13.71 + VAT
£13.35 + VAT
£12.99 + VAT
- High Performance Engineering Grade
- Used in the Automotive Industry and for General Manufacturing
- Suitable for High Strenght Applications
- Good Resistance to OIls and Aqueous Anti-Freeze Agents
- Contains No Solvents and does not give off Acetic Acid during Cure
- Colour: Transparent
- 8030-99-225-1758, 8030-99-769-4380, SP-M2G9121-A (TOX NO 102295), WSK-M4g320-A (TOX NO 102295), A470 (FOR 101) JLM9710 (FOR 101) 17081 9FOR 102), 17554/18192 (FOR 102), 56359/115, RJC3254/17155 (FOR 101)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.