Bluesil Past 7 is a polydimethylsiloxanic oil based silicone paste together with inert fillers.
This paste is particularly adapted to mould release applications in the rubber, plastics and timber industries, etc.
- Does not burn onto the moulds.
- Reduces maintenance.
- Reduces the part reject rate.
- Improves the appearance on the moulded parts.
- Mould release agent in various industries, notably in the plastics processing industry.
- Manufacture of low pressure laminates in phenolic resins or polyesters.
- Lubrification of systems containing plastics.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.