£143.62 excl VAT
£172.34 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 45 days
- Very strongly hydrophobic.
- Highly chemically inert.
- Stability of properties over a wide temperature range.
- High adsorption capability of conductive particulate matter, guaranteeing permanent insulation.
- Good natural ageing resistance.
- EDF (French Electricity Board) approved product.
Examples of applications
- Protection of high voltage electrical insulators
- Electrical insulation of electrical connection boxes in polluted atmospheres
- Protection of circuit breakers at the top of pylons, cable terminals and other electrical distribution accessories in corrosive atmospheres
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.