Bluesil PASTE 5 is a polydimethylsiloxanic oil based silicone paste together with inert fillers. This paste is particulary adapted to use in the production of high voltage insulators, in addition to any other insulating parts situated in an environment which is humid or which has a high conductive dust particle content.
£137.83 excl VAT
£165.40 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 45 days
£137.83 + VAT
£134.20 + VAT
£130.57 + VAT
- Very strongly hydrophobic.
- Highly chemically inert.
- Stability of properties over a wide temperature range.
- High adsorption capability of conductive particulate matter, guaranteeing permanent insulation.
- Good natural ageing resistance.
- EDF (French Electricity Board) approved product.
Examples of applications
- Protection of high voltage electrical insulators
- Electrical insulation of electrical connection boxes in polluted atmospheres
- Protection of circuit breakers at the top of pylons, cable terminals and other electrical distribution accessories in corrosive atmospheres
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.