Bluesil Paste 4 is a polydimethylsiloxanic oil based silicone paste together with inert fillers. This paste is particularly adapted to the protection and insulation of electrical switchgear, notably in extreme temperature conditions.
£72.75 excl VAT
£87.30 inc VAT
1 In stock
£72.75 + VAT
£69.11 + VAT
£67.29 + VAT
£65.48 + VAT
- Chemically inert
- Good dielectric properties
- Stability of properties over a wide temperature range
- Resistance to extreme temperatures: –40°C to +200°C
- In conformity with MIL and NATO standards
Examples of application
- Protection of electrical and electronic switchgear in the aeronautics industry
- Sealing of electric motors
- Protection of relays, cable connections, battery terminals, etc
- Static lubrication of small systems
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.