Silcoset 101 2-Part High Temperature Rubber and Catalyst 28 5.05Kg Kit *AFS 1980 (Was DTD900-4721) *MSRR 9117
Silcoset 101 is a two-part, liquid silicone rubber which- with the addition of ‘Silcoset’ Curing Agents - cures at room temperature to form a resilient, high temperature resistant silicone rubber
£264.95 excl VAT
£317.94 inc VAT
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£264.95 + VAT
£251.70 + VAT
£245.08 + VAT
£238.46 + VAT
- Silcoset 101 is a pourable, brick-red liquid which gives a superior balance of physical properties when compared with most other silicones RTV 2-part rubbers
- Remains flexible over the temperature range -60°C to 250°C, with short periods up to 300°C
- Possesses excellent weathering resistance
- Is resistant to oxidation and to many oils and chemicals
- Also exhibits very good electrical properties
Silcoset 101 is approved under the UK Ministry of Defence Air Materials Specification DTD 900, for use in the following applications:
- Caulking and sealing of aircraft.
- Potting and encapsulating electrical and electronic components.General moulding and high temperature encapsulant / potting compound
- The approval reference numbers are DTD 900/4721 and AFS 1980
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.