ROCOL® SAPPHIRE Aqua-Sil Hi-Load is a smooth, grey/black, silicone grease that has been designed for the lubrication of seals, ‘O’ rings, slides, slow speed bearings and other applications.
£289.99 excl VAT
£347.99 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
£289.99 + VAT
£282.36 + VAT
£274.73 + VAT
- Excellent wide temperature resistance – ranging from -40Â°C to +200Â°C and it can protect up to +220Â°C for short periods.
- Outstanding resistance to chemicals oils and gases far superior to standard greases.
- Excellent resistance to water, including salt water ensuring components are protected even in submerged conditions.
- SAPPHIRE Aqua-Sil Hi-Load is approved for use in both hot and cold potable (drinking) water.
- Suitable for use as a rubber lubricant for most rubbers (not suitable for silicone rubber).
- Extremely long wet life reducing re-lubrication frequencies and in some cases can be used as a lifetime lubricant.
- High dielectric strength making it ideal for use as an electrical filling compound
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.