Loctite TC 4 is a thermally conductive, silicone thermal grease. It features high thermal conductivity and good electrical insulation properties.
£151.93 excl VAT
£182.32 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
UN Number: UN3082 CL9 III
£151.93 + VAT
£144.33 + VAT
£140.54 + VAT
£136.74 + VAT
Loctite TC 4 will not harden even on long exposure to elevated temperatures so that components can easily be removed and replaced.
- High thermal conductivity - Provides a conductive heat path
- Does not harden - Components may be removed and replaced
- Good electrical Insulation properties - Can be used in high voltage applications
- Loctite TC 4 is designed as a thermal grease to conduct heat between heat generating components and heat dissipating structures.
- It has been used for semiconductor devices to heat sinks, power resistors to a chassis, thermostats to mounting surfaces and thermoelectric devices to radiators.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.