Dowcal 100 Inhibited Ethylene Glycol-based Heat Transfer Fluid.
£1122.93 excl VAT
£1347.52 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 45 days
£1122.93 + VAT
£1066.78 + VAT
£1038.71 + VAT
£1010.64 + VAT
DOWCALTM 100 is an ethylene glycol-based heat transfer fluid for use in a wide range of industrial, pharmaceutical, HVAC and heat recovery applications. It is also suitable for applications requiring corrosion protection at lower glycol concentrations, such as ground source heat pumps.
Improved corrosion protection, in particular for aluminum alloys
- Suitable for use at a minimum 20% concentration for high and low temperatures
- Hard water stability to enable use with local tap water
- Compatible with commonly used elastomers
- Long fluid lifetime, lowering maintenance cost
- Free of nitrite, borax and CMR (carcinogenic, mutagenic, and reprotoxic)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.