DescriptionXIAMETER RBL-9694-45M Kit is a two component heat-cure silicone elastomer, designed to be easily mixed and dispensed via meter-mix equipment. It is cured directly on automotive and other industrial components to form an integrated, high strength compression seal. It is resistant to many industrial fluids (e.g. engine oils, water/glycol mixtures) over a broad temperature range with the exception of fuels and nonpolar solvents.
- Two-part addition cure silicone elastomer
- User-friendly, easy to handle
- 1:1 mix ratio
- High tear resistance
- Low compression set
- Good adhesion to many substrates
- Long term stability over a wide temperature range (-50ºC to +200ºC)
- Hardness suitable for sealing applications under high clamping loads
- Non-sag nature yields accurate, uniform gasket beads of precise dimensions as defined by robot application parameters
- Fast cure at elevated temperatures, no post curing
- Does not require solvents, CFCs or other environmentally harmful materials for processing
ApplicationsXIAMETER® RBL-9694-45M Kit is designed to be dispensed and cured directly on automotive and other industrial components to form integrated gaskets. Typical applications include gaskets for components which require high clamping forces, e.g. cam covers, water pumps, ABS modules and thermostat housings.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.